Sex dolls for women are becoming more and more popular

Sex dolls for women are becoming more and more popular

In recent years, more and more people have chosen to use sex dolls for their sexual activities.

While there are many reasons why they choose to do it, one of the most obvious is that it allows them to live out their wildest fantasies without having to put themselves at risk or awkward situations with other people. But female lifelike sex doll are not only popular with men - some women use them too. This article explores this growing trend and how people use sex dolls in their everyday lives.

Who Buys Female Sex Dolls?

According to a study by TÜV Rheinland from 2015, only around 20% of German doll owners are female. The other 80 percent are men, most of whom are in the 30 to 50 age group. Besides the physical features like facial structure, hair color and texture, the buyers can also choose the eyes. Some models have brown eyes, others have blue or green irises.

What do people actually get for their dolls?

While much of today's sex doll technology is geared towards men, some manufacturers are also developing dolls for women. These dolls range from anatomically realistic to cartoonish. In recent years, many customers have chosen these products because they feel realistic (or absurd). A company in China has developed a sex doll that can switch between two different personalities - female and male - simply by touching her breasts or stomach.

157cm Wheat Color American Cowgirl Most Realistic Sex Doll

The top reasons for buying dolls

The opportunity to have the ideal partner and escape the real-life problems that come with a partner who probably won't be there for you. There is a clear demand in the sex doll market for female versions of these life size love dolls. It may seem strange to some that there is a growing trend of owning female sex dolls. However, as more and more men are open to women having their own lifelike sex dolls, the number of female silicone love doll orders has increased.

Why are sex toys more popular for women than for men?

In ancient times, sex toys for men were widespread. In the present, however, the male masturbation aids are abolished by women. Hence, female sex toys are more popular than male sex toys from now on. And why?

What is the price for these dolls?

TPE and silicone dolls typically range from $1,200 to $4,000. Metal dolls tend to be more expensive, ranging from $2,000 to $5,000 or more.

First five articles:Personalized lifelike sex doll5 reasons why you will fall in love with our love dollsThe benefits of using the sex doll torso.Instructions for using sex dollsdo you like sex dolls Last five articles: inflatable dolls and sex dolls. What is better?Which is better for you, a silicone sex doll or a TPE sex doll?Five reasons why you need a silicone doll in your lifeTop 5 Reasons to Buy a TPE Sex DollHow to tell if you need a sex doll

Latest News